Australian Citizenship test
Here's a joke to break the atmosphere, sent to me by my good friend Thomask
2007 Australian Citizenship Test
- Do you understand the meaning, but are unable to explain the origin of, the term 'died in the arse'?
- What is a "bloody little beauty"?
- Are these terms related: chuck a sickie; chuck a spaz; chuck a U-ey?
- Explain the following passage: 'In the arvo last Chrissy the relos rocked up for a barbie, some bevvies and a few snags. After a bit of a Bex and a lie down we opened the pressies, scoffed all the chockies, bickies and lollies. Then we drained a few tinnies and Mum did her block after Dad and Steve had a barney and a bit of biffo.'
- Macca, Chooka and Wanger are driving to Surfers in their Torana. If they are travelling at 100 km/h while listening to Barnsey, Farnsey and Acca Dacca, how many slabs will each person on average consume between flashing a brown eye and having a slash?
- Complete the following sentences:-
- 'If the van's rockin' don't bother ?
- You're going home in the back of a ?
- Fair crack of the ?
- I've had a gutful and I can't be fagged. Discuss
- Have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a wedgie?
- Do you have a friend or relative who has a car in their front yard 'up on blocks'? Is his name Bruce and does he have a wife called Cheryl?
- Does your family regularly eat a dish involving mincemeat, cabbage, curry powder and a packet of chicken noodle soup called either chow mein, chop suey or kai see ming?
- What are the ingredients in a rissole?
- Can you demonstrate the correct procedure for eating a Tim Tam?
- Do you have an Aunty Irene who smokes 30 cigarettes a day and sounds like a bloke?
- In any two-hour period have you ever eaten three-bean salad, a chop and two serves of pav washed down with someone else's beer that has been flogged from a bath full of ice?
- When you go to a bring- your-own-meat barbie can you eat other people's meat or are you only allowed to eat your own?
- What purple root vegetable beginning with the letter 'b' is required by law to be included in a hamburger with the lot?
- Do you own or have you ever owned a lawn mower, a pair of thongs, an Esky or Ugg boots?
- Is it possible to 'prang a car' while doing 'circle work'?
- Who would you like to crack on to?
- Who is the most Australian: Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson, John 'True Blue' Williamson, Kylie Minogue or Warnie?
- Is there someone you are only mates with because they own a trailer or have a pool?
- What does "sinkin piss at a mates joint" and "getten para" mean?